Sunday, January 29, 2012

Washington, DC - Day Twenty-nine - January 29, 2012

As Jim is laying here taking a short "wink-wink" nap, I was trying to think of something creative and fun to photo, but nothing would come to me until I looked down at the project I'm working on - our itinerary for our upcoming trip to DC in June.  For those of you who may not know this, I LOVE Washington, DC and would visit there every day if I could (Patrick could too - he and I are huge history buffs).  We took the kids there in 2010 and then I went back with two wonderful friends from work in 2011 and still, I couldn't get enough.  We are going this time with Patrick's friend from school and her mother (they are looking forward to it and I can't wait to see Patrick's friend's face when she gets off the metro for the first time :) - that will be priceless, I know).  Well, I am headed back to working on the trip - even though it's in June, it is surely one you have to plan for - there is sooooo much to see and never enough time to see it all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment