Sunday, January 15, 2012

28 years - Day Six - January 6, 2012

Well, today is the day I married my best friend 28 years ago. I can’t believe it has been that long but even though we have had trials throughout those years, my life with Jim has been amazing. We have 3 wonderful children and are so very proud of them; we have the same goals for the remainder of our lives (can you say travel and motorcycle - I know that we can); and we can finish each other’s thought just by looking at each other and laugh at the fact when we say what we were thinking and it is identical.

God truly blessed me 30 years ago when He brought Jim into my life, but He made it even better the day we married and has continued blessing me during all these wonderful years by being with the best friend and husband EVER !!!

This picture was taken a few weeks after we got married and I know it's not a picture I took today, but wanted to put our very first picture as a married couple onto my Twenty-twelve in photos so I can have it in my book at the end of the year.

1 comment: