Sunday, January 15, 2012

First day of walking - Day Nine - January 9, 2012

CORRECTION - I DATED THE PHOTO INCORRECTLY - IT SHOULD BE DAY 9 - JANUARY 9, 2012 - SORRY ABOUT THAT :)
Today we started our exercise routine with Jim (he broke his rib before Christmas and hasn't been able to do his normal exercise routine, which is do the elliptical, run and lift weights, so in order to get some cardio in - I must mention here that I HATE TO EXERCISE - to make him happy, I suggested we walk down our driveway, which is the total of one mile both ways. He took me up on it). I took my camera along with me hoping to get an awesome shot of the sunset or the new horses our next door neighbors just put into their pasture; but alas, I only got one good picture and wasn't happy with that (the horses eyes look spooky to me). Every time, I tried to stop and take a picture, Jim would say "pick it up ... you're going too slow ... get a move on" LOL; therefore, all the pictures except for this one was blurry (maybe I should post one of those too - I think I'll have two for today), but it was fun getting out of the normal routine to do something together and really look forward to tomorrow :) Have a great evening - I'm off to work on the DC trip we have planned for June - he can't get here fast enough.

Photo Two - the blurry one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment