Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Squirrel" - Day Twenty-five - January 25, 2012

Today I had to get Patrick from school early because he has developed a head cold, so I brought him home, fixed him something to eat for lunch and sent him to bed for a nap.  When he woke up, the movie UP was on – if you have not seen that movie, you must see it – it is GREAT !!  In that movie there is a dog named Doug that has a talking collar on and there are times when he’ll stop in his tracks and yell “Squirrel”.  I laugh every time :)  Well, while we were watching it, I saw a squirrel and knew I had to see if I could catch him - I did.  I played around with Picnic (I’m sad they are closing) and used the soft focus feature.  The picture didn't turn out very colorful, so I thought if I did that, you could see Doug (that's what I named it) better.  I have enjoyed not only learning to take better pictures, but it has been fun learning how to photo edit – it’s so neat to be able to manipulate the photos you take.

No comments:

Post a Comment