Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Algebra ... UGH - Day Twenty-four - January 24, 2012

I was watching Patrick do some of his Algebra homework today and asked him to show me some of what he has been learning over the past few weeks (I am not a fan of math, but luckily, Jim so he has been very helpful to Patrick when he has problems).  Well, he tried to explain it and must say that he not only knows what the heck he is doing, but that boy has the patience of Job, because I had no clue what he was talking about and when he saw the blank stare on my face, he started over and tried again.  I can see this is going to be something that will take lots of work, but will keep on trying.  In the meantime, I'm going to take a picture of his homework so I will remember that I don't like Algebra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment