Sunday, March 11, 2012

Two photo day - Day Seventy-one - March 11, 2012

As you know, the time changed to daylight savings time at 2:00 a.m. this morning, so we got up around 6:00 a.m. to try and stay on our schedule so we won't hit a sleep wall tomorrow :) I don't understand his reasoning for this, but hey, I go with the flow :)  
As Jim and I were standing at the kitchen window, I noticed this great view and told Jim what a great photo opportunity I have here.  He said, "Janet, it's 32 degrees outside", but I looked at him and just smiled - he knows me better than that :)  So here I am still in my pj's, flip flops, camera in hand and you can see my breath; however, I absolutely love how the moon is behind the limbs of the trees and if you look real close, there is a bird sitting one of the limbs, so it was totally worth it.  As I was editing, I couldn't pick just one, so I'm going to post two of them.  I also got a few pictures of some birds but will get those posted tomorrow because I have got to put them up.
The second photo still has the moon, but it is positioned a little differently, but I like how the tree up close is clear, but the moon and the other trees are a little blurry.  I think that all in all, today was a good photo day for me :)

1 comment:

  1. Today certainly was a good photo day for you! That first shot is simply beautiful, and I noticed the bird straight away. That photo would make a great card inspiration. :-) I like the depth of field in the second shot with the different focusing.

    ReplyDelete