Friday, March 9, 2012

Photo Friday Challenge

Well, one of my friends from Twenty-twelve in Photos mentioned Carly Roberston's Photo Friday Challenge on her blog 'the simple things' and had to give it a try.  I have known Carly for a few years now and enjoy talking with her so much, but haven't given these challenges a try.  I thought, why not, let's go for it and not only have fun, but I can also learn some neat tips and tricks in the process (Carly is a great photographer).  
This week's challenge is "Everyday", so as I was thinking about this, thought, you know, Patrick and I have been walking pretty much everyday since the end of January (we do give ourselves the weekend to rest) and a few days ago took a picture from my cell phone of Patrick walking in front of me.  The funny thing about this picture is as I was looking at it closer, realized that he doesn't have any socks on and that is so typical of him, so not only does it reflect our everyday walking, but that this seems to be an everyday occurrence in our house - Patrick is a lot like me, we don't like socks or shoes :)

Have a great one and head over to Carly's blog to join in on the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo, Janet! And I love your story behind it, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete