Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mower tracks - Day Ninety - March 30, 2012

My silly husband was out mowing the grass at 8:00 last night in the dark - Patrick informed him that it has headlights, so off he went not letting the dark take him away from his mowing :)  I was inside working on a card (finally) and didn't hit me until around 7:55 that it was actually the lawnmower I was hearing outside.  I grabbed the camera real quick, but was too late, he had stopped by then.  Well, on my way back, saw the tracks in the sand, so figured I would capture that instead so when we go back through these pictures at the end of the year, I can remember that Jim was a mowing fool at 8:00 p.m. on March 30 :)  The picture looks like it was taken during the day, but the picture didn't come out without the flash, so here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment