Monday, March 5, 2012

Jared - Day Sixty-five - March 5, 2012

Today is our son Jared's 26th birthday :( so thought I would put up a collage of some pictures taken throughout those years (I have so many, but ran out of room).  I can't believe how fast those 26 years have gone, but it has been with love and pride that we have watched a wonderful baby, become a young boy, a growing teenager and now an outstanding young man.  I can go on and on about how wonderful he is, but I am very afraid he would get an even bigger head than he already has (I'm just kidding), but seriously, I could go on and on about how wonderful he is, but I'm just going to say "Jared, you are very much admired and loved by many, but none more so than me and your daddy".  We look forward to many more birthdays with you !!

We love you !!

Momma & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment