Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dogwoods by moonlight - Day Ninety-one - March 31, 2012

As I showed you the other day, our dogwoods are blooming and I hope you don't mind, but you will probably see more of them in the coming days (I love dogwood trees).  I wasn't able to get out during the day today to take pictures, so wanted to get out tonight (it's so nice and cool when the sun downs go).  My friend Carla and I were talking a few weeks back about how we used to look up at a tree outside our office and this made me look up to the sky and when I did, saw the moon in between the dogwood flowers.  I did edit the photo and used the cross-photo feature, which makes it looks really neat.  There is another photo that I really liked, but think I will use it another day when I'm not able to get out and take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment