Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well, look what we're going to be doing ... Day Thirty-three - February 2, 2012


At the beginning of this year, we made the decision to start doing better exercising (to me that is not a friendly word) and I saw a guy in the office who make a training schedule for me and Patrick (some of you may know this, but my husband, Jim, has ran 7 marathons and could have asked him, but I would have been worn out by the end of the 1st week, so thought it best to ask  someone outside the home - Jim really does mean well, but I really have to start very slow when it comes to the "E" word).  One of the goals we had was to participate in a 5k within 6 months and when I saw this one, thought well, it's not exactly 6 months, but what the heck, let's go for it, so here we go ... I told Patrick tonight after our 3 mile walk with Jim (see what I mean - he couldn't do the normal 1 mile we have been doing - LOL) that we are going to start walking more next week and by the end of February, we would be walking/running ... he was not very happy to hear this :)  I am determined to do this not only for myself but for Patrick as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment