Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Help Jared - Day Fifty-three - February 22, 2012

Jared started working at the Lexington YMCA when he was in high school and hasn't left :)  He started out as a counselor and is now the director of after school and summer-camp.  Yeah, my 26 year old son is a big kid, but I have received so many comments about how great he is, so he is obviously where God wanted him to be.  Today he was placed on the Dining Hall roof in order to raise $2,000.00 towards the Partners For Youth Program, so I asked him if I could use this photo as my photo of the day and he said "That's awesome.  Do it!"  So my photo of the day is Help Jared off the Roof :)  Also, if you would like to donate, that would be an added bonus - here is the site if you are interested in helping out a great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment