Sunday, May 6, 2012

Patrick's cast - Day One hundred fifteen - April 24, 2012


 -correction to the photo - it should say Day One hundred fifteen-
Well, today Patrick got his cast on; however, it was totally different than what I was expecting.  I can remember back when I was growing up that when you got a cast, they used plaster of paris, but not anymore.  Now they use lightweight fiberglass wrapped around cotton gauze.  He picked out Carolina Gamecock colors, which was different because everyone else had blue - leave it to Patrick :)  The doctor said he would be wearing this for about 4 weeks and he can still play his trumpet and go to Carowinds next Friday for his competition so all in all, today was a good day for him.  He is, however, getting tired of me taking pictures this week, so I promised him I would take no more (this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment