Monday, April 16, 2012

Elizabeth's a sorority girl - Day One hundred seven - April 16, 2012


I received a text message from our daughter, Elizabeth, today along with a copy of her certificate indicating that she is now a part of the International English Honors Society Sigma Tau Delta sorority at Columbia College.  I told her to send it to my email address so I could use it as my photo of the day :)  Even though I didn't take it, I knew this would be a great way to show her how very proud of her and know that she will be an awesome teacher in the coming future (she is studying to become a high school English Teacher) and has been student teaching this semester.  She asked me in one message, "who would have thought I'd be in an honors society?"  I told her that me and her daddy knew it, because she can accomplish anything she puts her mind to and this is proof positive that she can.  Elizabeth, we are very proud of you and love you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment